Tuesday 7 February 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLES DICKENS!!!

You know those little things that pop up on Google?  Where the Google image is changed for, say, Isaac Newton's 150th birthday or something cool like that?  Well today is apparently Charles Dickens' birthday, so I just wanted to blog about it!!!!!!!

I guess there's not much to say about his birthday exactly, I mean, he's not here on earth anymore and I recently blogged all about how you should read A Tale of Two Cities.

So I guess I'll just take this moment to say, Happy birthday, Charles Dickens!  I love your books!  A Tale of Two Cities is my favourite.  :)  I kind of wish you'd been here to see all the cool movies they've made of your books...  but your books are wonderful all by themselves!  Anyway, happy birthday!!!

1 comment:

Comments make my day! :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I often reply, so please check back!