Saturday 10 March 2012

Trying New Things Pt. 2

Okay...  so today I slept in until almost 9:00!  It was so fun!  I dreamed that an Asian guy fixed my broken mailbox.  He was a really, really nice Asian guy.

My mom bought me a donut!  She's really cool.  Mom is, that is.  And the donut.  But donuts don't have genders.

Moving on, I started re-reading an unpublished book I wrote when I was 12 or so.  Parts of it made me want to hide in the closet and lock the door, except the door doesn't lock.  Parts of it were tolerable and others were actually okay.  I think my romance  writing had improved since then though.  At least I hope so...

Then my mom decided to change all the light bulbs because one of the light bulb in my room has been dead for months.  Bleh.  Dead.  Like, bleh-dead.  Eh, never mind.  Then, they decided to wash the trees.

This is the best part.  It's not really that interesting, it just sounds weird.  We have these artificial trees that get dusty over the winter, so since today was a nice, warm, spring day, Mom decided to hose off the trees.

Now I'm huddled in the basement, listening to guys sing to me (on my iTunes) and chatting with people.

So did I try anything new today?

Not really.

-- Klarabelle

2 comments:

  1. I. Love. This. Post! So epic!!!!!!!!! What waa the book called? Sometimes i look back at my writing and i think "yikes..." in "tanias faith" sometimes i even change peoples name! Yeah!

    How is TEC going?

    Again, lovvve this post klarabelle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Talia! You are super sweet! It's called "Heart Story"! I still hope to edit and fix it up someday, so yeah!

    Don't worry, "Tania's Faith" is epic!!! I love all your names!

    It's pretty good... I'm working on it now :)

    Thanks Talia. I'm so glad you like it, it was just something random! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I often reply, so please check back!