Monday 10 March 2014

Awarded!

Miss Kelly-Anne was so sweet as to award me with the Sunflower Blogger Award and the Liebster Award! I think I've already done the Liebster Award a while ago, but I haven't done this one yet! :)


Strawberries or blueberries? Which do you prefer? Definitely strawberries. I have been traumatized by bad-tasting blueberries.

Are you an early bird or a night owl? Most certainly a night owl. I require much coffee to even ATTEMPT to be an early bird.

What excites you? Finding out people like the same books or musicals that I do, finding out that people agree with me about important spiritual matters, seeing people loving and living for the Lord...good stuff like that...

Would you rather take a walk in the forest or along the beach? Beach, because I am paranoid about getting ticks and poison ivy.

What words do you like using the most? I have been told that I use "amazing" and "epic" a lot (hey, I used "epic" before it was overused...does that make me a hipster? :p). I would like to broaden my vocabulary, but I have so many other lofty goals that that one didn't even make the Top 10. :( (Actually on the "2014 Goals" list I have on my desk, I only have 9 goals! So I can add it!)

If you could go back in time, which period would you like to live in? Hmmm. Well, I am very fascinated by late 1700's/early 1800's England/France. But as much as I love studying the French Revolution, I don't think it would be a very safe time period to live in...

Romance, action or mystery, which genre of books do you prefer? Action/adventure, I think. I do enjoy a bit of romance, but I prefer the book to have more substance than just guy + girl. :)

Do you have a treasure box? No, because my whole room is a treasure box... *facepalm* I wish I could live a minimalist lifestyle, but I am pretty much a hoarder in the making, so if that ever happened I would be shocked.

What instruments in the orchestra do you like the most? Cello, followed by violin because one of my best friend and my cousin play violin.

Would you be frightened to dive with sharks? YES. I'm scared of ticks; I'm most certainly scared of sharks. 'nuff said.

Name three cities in the world that you would like to visit. Paris, London (I've already visited, but I'd love to go back) and NYC!


 Oh, now I have to come up with questions, don't I? Let's see...{I'll put my answers in braces...} Here are my questions for YOU!

1. If you could meet any fictional character from a book or movie, who would you meet? {King Tirian (Narnia), Gideon Seymour (The Gideon Trilogy), Aragorn (Lord of the Rings), Petroc (Tales of Karensa)... and some of my own characters (is that vain)? I know, I mentioned more than one.}
2. Do you have a hope chest? {I do have a trunk that I thought I might use as my hope chest, but at the moment I don't have anything to put in it. My bestie laughed at me when I told her I Googled, "What do you put in a hope chest?" :)}
3. What is one of your favorite worship songs? {10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman!}
4. Do you play an instrument? If so, what one? {Yes; piano, guitar, and a bit of ukulele.}
5. What is one of your favorite quotes? {"A day wasted on others is not wasted on oneself." - Charles Dickens}
6. What do you think is the most important aspect of a best friend? {someone who loves the Lord more than anything!}
7. Do you crack your knuckles? {Please say you don't... ;)} {Needless to say, I do not, except on accident!}
8. As a child, did you play with dolls or stuffed animals (or neither)? {Stuffed animals and plastic dolls}
9. What is your favorite thing to do when home alone? {singing musical songs with YouTube videos! And attempting to record my, um, interesting piano covers!}
10. {I'm running out of questions!} Do you like DIY projects? {yes, but I'm not usually successful, especially with Pinterest DIY's! :p}
11. If you had to shout everything you said or sing everything you said, which would you choose? {singing.}

And now, I have tagged YOU, dear reader! Leave a link so I can see your lovely answer! :)

"Klarabelle"

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your answers are just wonderful, Klarabelle!! And thank you for becoming a follower of my blog<3 Love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I often reply, so please check back!