Friday 31 August 2012

One Year!!!

Klarabelle Candy (the blog, not me) is one year old today!

I can hardly believe it's been a year... it's been a slightly crazy but wonderful year, and I'm so glad I've been able to share it with you all in the form of my blog. I love you girls (or if they're any guys out there...  uhhh... thanks for reading) so much. When I first started blogging, I thought only my close friends would follow, and I would just post randomly about my life, and possibly a few articles here and there. I never thought that I would get more than 15 followers, or that I would use some parts of my blog as a ministry to you all. I am so thankful I have this opportunity to blog and get to know you... I'm so excited for Year 2 of Klarabelle Candy!

I made this... it's a history of my blog! Not all the posts are included or even put in order (I made a mistake when I was scrolling through the old posts), but enjoy!



Sorry it's a bit small (click on it to make it bigger)! :p I enhanced it too, so it looks kinda odd, but...it's the thought that counts...???

Thanks for reading my blog, girls (and any guys out there). You make my day!

"Klarabelle"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I often reply, so please check back!