Wednesday 24 July 2013

{untitled}

Hey all! :) How's it going?

I can't chat for long but wanted to pop in and say hi. I was gone on vacation visiting family over the past couple weeks, and I got back last Saturday. :) I'll try to post some photos and write more about vacation soon, too! :)

I've been reading a ton of books again, so basically I've kinda gone into introvert mode... where I stick my face in a book and don't want to come back to the real world until I've, um, finished the book. Does that happen to you? ;)

Currently...
Listening to: Feels Like Home by Josh Groban
Just watched: (last night) Great Expectations by Masterpiece Classic. It was a-m-a-z-i-ng...
About to: Go upstairs because I think supper is almost ready!
What about you? :)

"Klarabelle"

2 comments:

  1. YES! That happens to me... lately, I have been in Middle Earth. :)
    I read The Hobbit, The Fellowship of the Ring, and the Two Towers for the first time, this month, and am working through The Return of the King. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is amazing! I love Middle-Earth! I have been meaning to reread LotR again, but it looks like I'll have to wait until I finish school... life has been busy! :) I hope you are enjoying Tolkien's writings! :)

      Delete

Comments make my day! :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I often reply, so please check back!